Posted on Oct 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £40,000 DOE + Overtime Readily Available at Premium Rate + Pension + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Training Opportunities and Courses Available
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading manufacturer who are undergoing a period of positive change on site with ongoing investment in modernisation. They are offering an interesting and varied role with social working hours, excellent training, and overtime opportunities also available.
The successful Maintenance Electrician will be electrically biased with experience working in a manufacturing/production environment, and will be confident fault finding on PLCs and fault finding on instrumentation systems. You will have an ‘Edition’, ideally 18th but this can be funded. Candidates with experience working in a process orientated manufacturing environment such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, beverages, are encouraged to apply. Candidates will ideally hold an apprenticeship or equivalent in an engineering discipline though this is not essential.
The role itself is focused on fulfilling PPMs and attending breakdowns, you will work alongside other Engineers on shift working on 3 phase, single phase, sensors, invertors, drives, motors, and PLCs. You will also have the opportunity to be involved with project based improvement work due to investment on site, this will include the caretaking of Instrumentation Systems.
The company are a global manufacturer supplying to a variety of sectors, the company are modernising their site and candidates will be able to have an influence on this. In this role you will receive a competitive salary, training and development opportunities, and overtime is frequently available on a voluntary basis.
The Maintenance Electrician:
* 80% of this role will be general Electrical Maintenance and Facilities Maintenance
* 20% of this role will be fault finding on PLC’s connected to Instrumentation Systems, as well as being part of commissioning projects and liaising with contractors.
* Will Learn Mechanical Engineering skills, and have opportunities to attend further courses and training, such as CompEx, 18th Edition, Test and Inspection and various H&S Training.
* Planned and Reactive maintenance.
The Successful Maintenance Electrician:
* Electrically biased Engineer with PLC fault finding, Instrumentation and Calibration experience.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* You will have an ‘Edition’, ideally 18th but this can be funded.
* Experience in a process orientated manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£39k - £39k Annual
£14.5 - £15 Hourly
£14.5 - £15 Hourly
£17 - £18 Hourly
£35k - £35k Annual
£35k - £36.9k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly
£32k - £36k Annual