Posted on Oct 16, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Systems Administrator Harderwijk (Netherlands)- 3 months+ FREELANCE
My client, based in Harderwijk, is looking for a Systems Administrator role for computer/telephone system Servers with a technical background, who can support IT systems in a standardised environment regarding infrastructure support. The role is in Harderwijk facilitating the maintenance of windows computer and telecoms system Servers infrastructure.
- Timely solving computer user problems on location.
- Investigating customer problems and direct follow-up with recommendations and action plans.
- Collaborate with or escalate to expert groups if the problem is too complex or outside of your own expertise.
- Use internal expertise, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions for computer user problems.
- Participation in IT projects at the location
- Install security updates, incl. Zero day updates
Who are we looking for:
- MBO Informatics training
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Being able to work effectively in a Matrix organisation
- Being able to set the right priorities within strict deadlines
- Being able to work independently in a stand-alone position
- Solid knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016/365
- Microsoft server 2012 (patching, troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of Cisco network environments, being able to think about solutions
- Service management platform (Remedy, Service now)
- Network cabling
- Willingness to work outside office hours if there are production critical problems or for installation of critical patches
- LOCATION: Harderwijk
- DURATION: 3 months
- START DATE: ASAP
- RATE: Euros Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please pass this advert on to anyone who you think might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.