IP Ran Engineer
Posted on Oct 15, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IP RAN Engineer urgently needed for a long term opportunity in Voorburg, Netherlands location
- Assist project to align transmission progress
- Pre-check site survey report for transmission condition
- Pre-check materials preparation for transmission readiness of special sites
- Instruct field parties for basic troubleshooting skills
- Assist project teams to analyse and troubleshoot transmission issues.
- Proactively communicate with related KPN teams to locate and solve IP issues.
Profile and Requirement
- A minimum 3 years' experience in wireless project rollout for IPRAN domain
- Familiar with IPRAN backhaul transmission architecture
- Familiar with Cell site related transmission service types Familiar with CSG physical connectivities
- Fluent in English communication;
- Work experience with KPN is preferred;
Shortlisting immediately interviews this week!