Senior Full-stack Developer
Posted on Oct 15, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Full stack Developer
One of my market leading financial clients in Leeuwarden is urgently seeking a Full stack Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Full stack Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- You have a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, software engineering principles and technologies.
- You have a vision on design and always see opportunities to make it look a little bit better.
- Your code is simple, clean and understandable.
- You understand the inner workings of the technologies involved in web applications (including but not limited to security, cookies, local storage and web services)
- You can work with state management & authorisation, consuming one or more (REST) API's.
- Together with a Back End developer you can think about and design APIs.
- You care about security and know how to secure your app.
- You have knowledge of and have worked with Design Systems
- You appreciate TypeScript and know how to take advantage of its features
- You are proud of the code you deliver and take responsibility to get it to production
- You understand the balance between code quality and delivering features.
The Full stack Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for design, build, test and deploy new features.
- Constantly experimenting and improving of both the way of working
- You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT are and moreover you are a true team player.
- You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback.
- You have a quality-oriented mindset, always looking for the best possible solution and to improve as a team and as an individual.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!