After Sales Service Engineer
Posted on Oct 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Assisting and supporting the sales team, the successful candidate will ensure efficiency in both pre and after sales duties.
* Salary up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
* Company laptop, mobile phone and vehicle.
* 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
* Pension scheme.
* Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
* Friday 09:00 – 16:00
* Due to the nature of the position flexibility will be needed on working hours.
* Overtime may be required.
Duties of The After Sales Service Engineer:
* Respond and diagnose all operational faults as necessary.
* Keep all maintenance records in line with the company requirements.
* Implement all service level agreements to the required levels.
* Identify and suggest ideas for both system and process improvement.
* Meet the needs of all customers and offer support, advice and problem solving.
* Identify parts for sales and ordering processes.
* Carry out service commissioning including installation when required.
* Maintain the company vehicle.
The Ideal After Sales Service Engineer:
* Will need to be compliant with diesel generators up to 2MW with various engines and alternators.
* Good working knowledge of control system wiring.
* Electrical and Mechanical Engineering qualification.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise, plan and monitor own performance and activity.
* An Innovative thinker, with the ability to look at different solutions to operational problems.
* Keen to improve skills.
* Will have a Forklift license.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Justin.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Professional Staffing Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Office Support, Call Centre, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing