Senior Full Stack Developer: Kendo UI, React, Angular: Digital Innovat
Posted on Oct 15, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer specialising in Kendo, React and Angular to join their Digital Innovation Hub in Rotterdam.
This new hub sets out to do things differently we're taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways.
You will be part of a brand new team which is one of the first teams to take responsibility for the in life management of the these products all in an Agile Product development environment.
We are looking for candidates with a solid Software engineering background and strong Front End technologies for a an opportunity to grow into fullstack developer as per the requirements below.
- Graduate or post graduate in any discipline
- 6 to 7 years of experience in Front End development in IT industry/Startups/freelance Consultation/Product companies.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in an Agile product development.
- The candidate should have strong experience in Software engineering practices including Release management, Code Branching strategies and CI/CD
- Strong experience on HTML5 and typescript is a must for this position.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team.
- Should be proactive in suggesting new solution (tools & technologies)
1. Working with collocated design engineering to develop Agile Products for the Supply business in
2. Developing all levels of websites and interfaces, from small prototypes to large-scale web applications.
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
5. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
6. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to Back End
7. Assisting, as needed, with top quartile Application Support for the business portfolio based solutions, to service levels agreed with the Business
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.