FullStack PHP Architect - PHP Stream - Netherlands - Contract
Posted on Oct 15, 2019 by iBSC
- Title: Full Stack Architect - PHP Stream
- Location: Sittard - Netherlands
- Duration: 6 months Rolling Contract
Job Description - Full Stack Architect - PHP Stream
The Full Stack Architect works to design and deliver complex custom product and solutions. Using the latest technologies to build advanced client-side Single Page Applications (SPA), enterprise-ready components & platforms as well as an Agile SDLC and automated DevOps process. The successful candidate will have holistic as well as deep development knowledge in various programming languages and environments, including the latest frameworks and patterns in SPA and micro services development.
Responsibilities - Full Stack Architect - PHP Stream
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during solution fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end to end solution remains aligned to the Technical applications strategy and target architecture.
- Work across technology areas to identify and resolve moderately complex and medium-impact issues related to the inter-dependencies between systems on major projects
- Provides subject matter expertise to design, develop, assess and implement complex architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data and technology) for business problems in alignment with the assigned applications Solution Architecture direction and standards.
- Interfaces with other Solution Architects, Solution Integrity Analysts, Business Analysts, and BU/Function subject matter experts to execute architecture processes.
- Provides strategic consultation and recommendations for technical application design, infrastructure design, software development design/architecture, application frameworks, and/or interfaces during the design and ongoing care of solutions.
- Establish priorities and strategies for the application (or suite of applications), ensuring they are consistent with business goals and economic viability.
Qualifications - (Full Stack Architect - PHP Stream)
- 5+ years of software development and architecture
- 3+ years of experience leading software development projects, or acting as a solution architect (or an equivalent role)
- Knowledge of and experience with PHP, and preferably Magento, MySQL
- Experience with Symphony, PHPunit
- AJAX/webservice, W3C standards
- Extensive knowledge and experience with DOM manipulation and event handling
- Experience and senior understanding of client-side application architecture which interacts with Server Side applications
- 3+ years of experience in architecting full stack solutions, including expertise in at least two of the following domains: Business/Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Data/Information Architecture
- 2+ years of experience in RESTful API design and implementation, including:
- API documentation (Swagger/OAI, RAML) & API versioning
- Data formats (JSON, XML) and data serialization
- 2+ years of experience in testing and test automation of full stack solutions (behaviour, unit, integration/system, load)
- 1+ years of experience in modern web and mobile SPA programming
- PHP and React/React-Native
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design, including Responsive design and grid frameworks (eg Bootstrap)
- HTML5/CSS, and Knowledge of what works in specific browsers
- 1+ years of experience in modern DevOps workflows including:
- Tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle
- 1+ years of experience in agile methodologies, including:
- SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Agile delivery and testing - ATDD/BDD/TDD, Continuous Integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing
- 1+ years of experience in Linux and Scripting skill